Photo
- - - - -

What is the best way to download the latest Retina version?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 verda

verda

Security Newbie

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted October 22, 2010 - 06:06 AM

My retina scanners download stuff everytime I open it but the version never seems to advance. One of them is set at 5.11.10.2272, the other is at 5.11.7.2246. Where should I be downloading the latest version?

#2 Blue1978

Blue1978

Security Mastermind

• Moderators
  • 1,261 posts

Posted October 22, 2010 - 09:18 PM

[font=" courier new,courier;"] [font=" courier new,courier; font-size: small;"] Well, if your wanting to download a fresh copy of the latest version of Retina, you can do so in the "Product Downloads" section of your user portal (see screenshot below) that you are entitled to use located at:[/font][/font]

[font=" courier new,courier; font-size: small;"]https://eeye.com/clients[/font]

[font=" courier new,courier; font-size: small;"]   [font=" courier new,courier;"]If you do not have access to this, I am sure the folks at licensing@eeye.com can provide you a username and password to it if you give them the details to the order you made when you purchased Retina originally.[/font][/font]

[font=" courier new,courier; font-size: small;"] Through this portal you can also submit a trouble ticket with eEye to receive assistance with the issue of why your Retina products are not updating properly.[/font]

[font=" courier new,courier; font-size: small;"] I hope this information helps in some way or another.[/font]

Attached Files

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users